The LEF-3806 pedal is designed to have a straightforward interface that allows you to adjust the dials to your preference until you hear the complex sounds you are looking for. The LEF-3806 has three primary dial controls; Oct 1, Oct 2 and Dry. Oct 1 and Oct 2 are your octaves, so you can blend the original note with a note which is one or two octaves below or above it. The Dry dial controls the overall level or volume of the Dry setting, and when this is set to partner Oct 1 and / or Oct 2 you will be welcomed with a range of spatial, interesting sounds whether you’re fingerpicking or playing bar chords.
Rowin have also included a toggle switch which allows you to shift between three separate modes; Top, Both, and Bottom.
• Change pitch and enhance your overall sound
• Incredibly compact chassis with a wealth of tones on offer
• Controls to adjust the overall volume and output of each individual control
• Toggle switch to change between three different modes
• Can go either an octave down, or one up, or both
• True bypass footswitch to engage pedal or store parameters
• Easily portable and pedalboard friendly
Here's a review:
Given the size of these pedals, they run off an external 9v centre negative power supply (not supplied, see separate auction) rather than battery.
Rowin make a fantastic range of compact effects pedals which provide the functionality and quality of top brand pedals but at and extremely economical price. All offer robust aluminium alloy construction and true bypass.
Rowin Octopus (octaver) mini pedal
- Brand: Rowin
- Product Code: RowinOcto
- Availability: In Stock